Bruce Shaw International Placements
- In-charge for overseeing all Mechanical and Electrical works
- Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved shop drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
- Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the consultant requirements
- Verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
- Review consultant’s design and specification
- Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including: scheduling of activities, assigning task to groups or individuals, accuracy of work conducted, supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
- Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures, and other project requirements are met.
- Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP services drawings and service connection.
- Prepare shop drawing & material submittals for consultant’s approval.
- C0-ordinate daily and weekly project meetings
- Prepare periodic reports for the Program Director
- The role will report to the Program Director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org